What information do we collect?
- IP address, anonymised through abbreviation
- One cookie is placed (_pk_id...)
- Previously visited URL (referrer), if sent from the browser
- Name and version of the operating system
- Name, version and language setting of the browser
- Visited URLs on this website
- Times of page visits
- Type of HTML enquiries
- Screen resolution and colour depth
- Technologies and formats supported by the browser (e.g. cookies, Java, Flash, PDF, WindowsMedia, QuickTime, Realplayer, Director, SilverLight, Google Gears)
The Forum can only be used by registered and logged in users. Any texts, users post into the forum are stored securely at our servers. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer that data to outside parties. For statistical purposes we might analyze the forum entries by anonymizing the data. In the case you want your account and forum contributions to be deleted, please get in contact with us.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Analyze how users use our site.
- To personalize your experience, e.g. in the forum.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.